VT101 8085 CPU Fault

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 19 03:07:28 CST 2015

Good point. The S signals seem to tell you if it is halted, I will check
this evening.

I was trying to identify the chips on the board to see if I can identify the
ROMs but I can't find some of the numbers. The only socketed component is
marked CN55004N 8232 DEC TP03 23-028E4-00, could that be it? Anyone have a
datasheet for it? It would be good to try to read its contents.

Regards

Rob