Thin skins [Was: Restoration technique [Was: Re: Bay Area: IBM 4341 and HP3000]]

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 12:34:32 CST 2015

From: "Sean Caron" <scaron at umich.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: Thin skins [Was: Restoration technique [Was: Re: Bay Area: IBM
4341 and HP3000]]

> You can read yourself all the threads and decide for yourself, if they
> were
> being written to you, would you find them offensive?

No.

It is always *our* choice how to interpret and feel about things we read and
hear and whether to make the effort to understand rather than just react.

All Jay said is that his setup, collective experience etc. is perhaps more
suited to this sort of thing than yours but he welcomes you and anyone who
wants to add to the resources available to this community.

What does offend me is your Straw Man arguments and name calling; Jay a
"bully" ?

---
Description of Straw Man

The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's
actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented
version of that position.
---

'nuff said.