Restoration technique [Was: Re: Bay Area: IBM 4341 and HP3000]

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed Jan 14 15:18:24 CST 2015

You must be having a bad day? If the impression of these statements is to
make people think you're a big guy, I think they're having the opposite
effect. I mean, using your personal resources to blow away a hobbyist
offering to help another hobbyist, wow, impressive. If you really want to
crush it, why don't I set up a Mediawiki from scratch and your staff, or
even better, you personally can own me? Root shell. Up for it?

Best,

Sean