Restoration technique [Was: Re: Bay Area: IBM 4341 and HP3000]

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Jan 14 13:33:41 CST 2015

    > From: Sean Caron

    > This, too, is something I'd be willing potentially to host gratis,
    > given the same caveats that I offered Alexandre...

Please do! I will volunteer to start contributing content as soon as it's up.

    > not totally a commercial datacenter in terms of available bandwidth

I can't imagine a wiki on the topic of classic computers would draw _that_
much traffic? :-)

    > I wouldn't have a problem supporting Mediawiki or common back-end
    > technologies in general i.e. PHP, MySQL...

Please get yourself totally up to speed to run a wiki, then! :-)

    > I can host DNS if someone wanted to get a domain name for it...

Why do we need a new domain name? Why not call it "wiki.classiccmp.org"? Pick
out one of your statics, let Jay know it, and if he can update the DNS config
file for the classiccmp.org zone we're done!

	Noel