Announcing TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:08:33 CST 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 6:40 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

  First of all, thank you, Johnny!!  This project is a beautiful thing that
I've personally been holding my breath waiting on since you announced you
were starting work on it twenty years ago when I was still using pdp11s in
my daily work.  Your efforts here will likely result in my rededicating one
of my unix pdp11s back to rsx.

Documentation is still on the thin side, but example configs are also
> provided, along with installation scripts.

 I can't get any of my things to read the .doc file.  Any chance of a
runoff or ascii version?  I'll offer to do the reformatting work if it
pleases you and would be viewed as helpful (assuming I find a way to read
it).

  As to sources, if you decide to get it all out there, would it be cool if
I put it on github?  And, while at it, I hate to bring up silly stuff, but
do you have a license in mind?

Thank you _so_ much again!

jake