SIM990/DX10 help?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Jan 4 22:00:02 CST 2015

Sorry to keep responding to my own messages but I figure it's a good
documentary thread... I'll try to make this the last one ;)

The secret for best behavior in the Telnet sessions seems to be to hit
Ctrl-D instead of Enter. Once you do that, it appears to be pretty
well-behaved. So unusual! Quasi-screen-oriented, feels a little IBM-y, but
not.

Best,

Sean