old keyboards wanted

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Mon Feb 23 08:53:47 CST 2015

I have fond memories of using the SAIL keyboards while I was at CMU.
They were hooked up to
a number of PDP-11s that had GDP display processors (CMU designed and
built).  They drove HP
vector displays.  The "cheap" versions of the GDPs had 10-bit X/Y DACs
(1024x1024) and the
"nice" versions had 12-bit X/Y DACs (4096x4096).

I'm sure that there are some still out there but as someone has already
mentioned, they are very
rare.

I have just enough keyboards for my Symbolics 3620 (newer style
keyboard) and 2 3640s (older
Symbolics keyboard).

TTFN - Guy