IBM-11 Card Punch

Marc Verdiell marc.verdiell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 04:02:11 CST 2015

Great work and cute card punch! Some similarly gifted folks at CHM are just
rebuilding an IBM 01 right now, and it's equally cute and minimalist and
bullet proof. They tell me it's how you'd re-punch a bad card in a hurry in
the middle of a jammed job.

I can't resist a shameless plug at my own 029 restoration. Machine discovery
and hauling back from Kansas to California courtesy of Carl Claunch, who has
been busy since getting the IBM 1130 (and own 029) he brought back into
action. But this extra 029 gave me a satisfying, if modest, first
electro-mechanical restoration project, from nothing working at all to full
up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnnGbcM-H8c&list=PL-_93BVApb59yIG2RELONEYOzJ
3lMXsqV

Marc