Attention Vintage Telephone Collectors- 2015 TimmyNet Telephone Company Swap, Show and Food Drive

Steven Landon slandon110 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 11:20:09 CST 2015

I know alot of us have varied interests.  Some of us into old
telephones.  So im crossposting this event info here.

Attention Antique Collectors & Telephone Enthusiasts, TimmyNet Telephone
Company is hosting its first Antique and Classic Telephone Show at the
Doherty Hotel in Clare Michigan. April 11th 2015 From 8am till 2pm.
General Admission is 5 dollars or 2 nonperishable food items. For all
you flea market vendors that have telephones $15 dollars per table plus
5 dollar registration fee.

We will be having a Food Drive for the Mid Michigan Community Action
Agency in Clare. So come on out, do some good and lets help the
community while reliving our youth and see and use some these Classic
Telephones. Even pick one up for your home for that vintage look. Lots
of swappers will be on site with some great deals.

TimmyNet Telephone Company will have a number of telephones hooked up.
You can call out on them anywhere in the USA,

Below is the show flyer and a link for Online registration for those who
want to swap. Or just give me a call, facebook message or email. My
contact info is listed on the flyer and website. Doherty Hotel and The
Lone Pine Motel are offering great room rates for the show

Website is here https://timmynetphoneshow.wordpress.com/
Online Show Registration is here
http://www.telephonecollectors.org/showReg/signUp.php?eventId=112<http://www.telephonecollectors.org/showReg/signUp.php?eventId=112>

Printable Registration form