confirm 0c60d0dc1a8d8488f744c3297b5450c6019d9dc6

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Wed Feb 18 09:37:45 CST 2015

1) There is not a misconfiguration.
2) Yes, the two lists are joined like Siamese Twins. That was not my call,
and it's a royal pain. But.. "it is what it is".
3) I never received any email from you asking me to look at the issue.
Ostensibly - your mx host and ours don't like eachother (or the path
between).
4) I'd love to know how you're getting cctech traffic, since I just checked
and you are most definitely not subscribed to that list. Perhaps you are
referring to cctech posts that are gated to cctalk and the headers reflect
that? It's valid list traffic.
5) I apologize for my top-posting.