EEPROM programmer for 68766

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Feb 17 20:03:58 CST 2015

On 02/17/2015 04:04 PM, Roe Peterson wrote:
> I'm trying to upgrade my pdp11/23+.  The new eeproms are 68766 24-pin 64kbit.
>
> Like an idiot, I assumed my minipro 6 ltl USB programmer could handle these, but I was wrong.
>
> Can anyone point me at a programmer that _can_ burn these?

I assume that you mean a *cheap* programmer that can do them.  AFAIK,
the same algorithm works for the 764, 765 and 766.  I program mine on an
old Xeltek Superpro, but I also have an old EZ-EP parallel port
programmer that will handle them.

Did any of the old Sunshine ISA PC programmers handle them also?

--Chuck