Rich kids are into COBOL

Todd Killingsworth killingsworth.todd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:35:07 CST 2015

College class project COBOL was NOTHING like working on years old ( or
decades old O_o ) production COBOL.   It usually entailed going on an
archeological dig through source, trying to discover business rules that
nobody left on the devl team could remember.

Also re-discovering why some pieces were "architected" the way they were.

Those brave kids will earn any high $$$$ with blood, sweat, and many many
tears.

TKilling