olivetti programma 101 repair

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Fri Feb 13 08:10:25 CST 2015

Hello all,

well, i've remade 53 clips for the backplane, but unfortunately things
do not inprove. Its even wors now. I can get no reaction from the
electronics at all. I suspect that not only my clips are wrong, but with
every insert of a card, other clips are starting to break apart.

for now i've shelved the project and I will look at a way to let all
clips produced somewhere. fortunately, there is a business in bending
metal not far away.

writeup on my efforts up till now:
https://hack42.nl/wiki/Repair_Olivetti_Programma_101

simon