imitation game movie

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:56:27 CST 2015

Just because Turing didn't build a computer doesn't mean he wasn't the father of computing. The work he did defined both what a computer is, and allowed us to divide problems into those which can be solved on a computer, and those where   the computer can guess the answer enough times that it will eventually get it right.

Dave Wade
G4UGM