RadioShack Store Closure List

Tothwolf tothwolf at concentric.net
Tue Feb 10 07:44:16 CST 2015

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015, Peter Cetinski wrote:

> I wonder what are the odds that any of these stores might have some old
> TRS-80 gear hidden away in a back store room?

Possible, but very very slim. In the mid to late 90s, every now and then
some sort of old TRS-80 item would show up in the outlet store here when
an older store would find something in the back and send it over. That
stuff dried up long ago though. I bought up a very large amount of TRS-80
and early Tandy computer stuff from the outlet here in the mid to late
90s, but I liquidated most of it on eBay ages ago. Somewhere I think I
still have a few random printer cables for the Tandy 1000 as well as some
36-pin right angle adapter cables, but not much else. The cassette
recorder cables were the first to go, even though I had tons of them. I
may also still have a few CoCo DIN type serial cables, but no one ever
really wanted those.