Radio Shack

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Fri Feb 6 14:55:53 CST 2015

> For really common parts (LEDs, resistors, decoupling caps, IC
> sockets, etc) I often go to the quantity to get the first discount
> price (often 50 or 100). I use them enough..

A while back I bought a thousand each of some of (what I find to be)
the most useful components (I think the list was 2N3904 and 2N3906
transistors, 1N914 diodes, and 100R, 1K, 3K3, 10K, and 33K resistors).
As compared to low-quantity prices, they were ludicrously cheap; I
think even the transistors were under two cents each.

I've never regretted it.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org