Fry's expansion? was: RE: Radio Shack

Todd Killingsworth killingsworth.todd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:55:39 CST 2015

The local Fry's here in Atlanta GA was great when it opened, but has
degraded over time.

Oddly enough, they don't keep enough electrical components in stock and run
empty on various types.  At the same time, they've introduced all of these
high-end oscilloscopes and analyzers.

Predatory sales people and the list checking before leaving are still
standard Fry's procedure here.

Todd Killingsworth