Fry's expansion? was: RE: Radio Shack

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Fri Feb 6 14:55:09 CST 2015

On Feb 6, 2015, at 12:45 PM, Ali <cctalk at fahimi.net> wrote:

> What he said! To be hones though I have not been to a Fry's in years. Are
> they still viable? They used to be good for odds and end computer parts
> (i.e. you needed a HDD, memory, occasional good deal on CPU) but even that
> has been replaced by Newegg. I had even forgotten the bit about checking
> your receipt on the way out.

I have two Fry’s within 20 minutes, and don’t go very often. Almost every time I go they are out of stock on whatever it is I’m looking for. They’ll have the next more expensive version and the next cheaper version, neither of which has the features I needed.

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com