Prime?

Dennis Boone drb at msu.edu
Thu Feb 5 21:36:47 CST 2015

 > I helped pick up a 750 for NMoC in the UK back in 2005 - having been
 > based in the US now for a few years though, I'm not sure what its
 > current status is and if it's still just a static exhibit (or even on
 > display at all).

I'd also like to know what happened to the office-class machine from
Salford University that sold on ebay some years back.  It passed through
the hands of two owners in a year, and I haven't heard of it since. I
think it had hardware problems, but there was some hope that the disks
might contain the Salford compilers.

De