10 forgotten wonders of 1980s homes

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Wed Dec 30 11:22:34 CST 2015

Bob wasn't an academic - but that's not to say he wasn't right.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."