Merry Christmas

Jerome H. Fine jhfinedp3k at compsys.to
Fri Dec 25 22:10:07 CST 2015

 >Jay West wrote:

>Just wanted to say a very sincere Thank You to all the talented folks that
>hang out here and call this place home, and also to wish you and yours a
>Merry Christmas.
>
>Best,
>
>Jay West
>jwest at classiccmp.org

It is a pleasure to wish you and everyone else a Merry Christmas.

And a special THANK  YOU to Jay for a job well done.  It is
not often these days that can be stated.

And a think you to everyone else for the support that you all
provide to keep the hobby alive.  I could wish that there was
a primary interest in software, especially and obviously on
RT-11, but no everything wished for is possible.

Jerome Fine