XY11 Manual, Anyone? BONK

Stefan Skoglund (lokal användare) stefan.skoglund at agj.net
Thu Dec 24 03:10:22 CST 2015

ons 2015-12-23 klockan 13:28 +0000 skrev Dave G4UGM:
> Surely there is a copy of CalComp Host Computer Basic Software (HCBS)
> around somewhere that talks to the XY11. After all the Calcomp is
> pretty thick. All it can do is move 1 step at once, well it can do
> diagonals as well, but pretty thick...
>
> Dave
> G4UGM

Sorry Dave, i replied in Swedish to the list, my answer was really
directed to Mattis (and the other  swedish speaking members....)

It seems that in Swedish university libraries exists three examples
(search thru libris.kb.se.) Mattis can borrow the book from Umeå thru
 Kungliga biblioteket i Kungsträdgården (Stockholm.)

Swedish libraries has an agreement to facilitate "fjärrlån" (remote
borrowing.)