Mystery IC: Allen Bradley 314B102

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 07:56:48 CST 2015

In extreme brief as nearly 3am and I've been hacking late on a 3277 :)

1. The mechanism has just been extensively serviced by an expert and works
perfectly in local typewriter mode.

2. Possible bad contacts had occurred to me and will be investigated.

3. Yes there's another board that drives the mechanism! I'll get pics.

Mike