Anyone want a copy of DIGITAL ServerWORKS Manager ?

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 16 14:04:29 CST 2015

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I am bit torn by this one. I am usually reluctant to see *any* DEC stuff get recycled, but this is only moderately interesting *now*. Sometimes though, you can end up regretting these things (as per another thread); so if you are prepared to send it to me in the UK, let me know and I will PayPal you the money.

Thanks

Rob