Decisions you regret Was: Mystery IC: Allen Bradley 314B102

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:45:18 CST 2015

On 16 December 2015 at 15:17, Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu> wrote:

> the time (I was on the IESG at that point) to deal with arranging to get it
> shipped down to me. They gave it to someone else, and near as I can work
> out,
> eventually it got scrapped.
>
> Every time I think about it I kick myself... Sigh!
>
> Although I suspect a lot of people here have stories like that...

So far the only thing I regret dumping is a VT180 and VT52 back in the 90s,
and I kind of regret passing on my 'big box' TRS80s (model II/III/IV) in
2010 but I was moving to a smaller house so a lot of my bigger machines
went.

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?