IBM Selectric-based Terminals

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:41:05 CST 2015

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Guy Sotomayor <ggs at shiresoft.com> wrote:

> On 12/15/15 12:05 PM, Mike Ross wrote:
>>
>> What other OSes might have native 2741 support built in, anyone know?
>
> I would expect that IBM mainframe OS's would support it (especially older
> ones).  The issue there would be getting the 2741 connected up.

Well IBM of course - I was thinking more other DEC OS's and various
flavors of Unix...

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'