Anyone want a copy of DIGITAL ServerWORKS Manager ?

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:43:36 CST 2015

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 10:49 PM, Robert Jarratt
<robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com> wrote:

>> I have two boxes, QB-4QYAA-SA 3.2 sealed in shrink wrap, and QB-4QYAA-SA
>> 3.3 open box that is slightly crushed.
>>
>> The boxes (at least the still sealed one) look like this eBay item (not mine)
>> listing:
>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/321413114710
>
> Seems a shame to throw them away. What would postage of these to the UK cost?

If the package weighs around one pound (under 0.5kg) or less it might
be around $18 or so from the US to the UK for First-Class Package
International Service.

The main manual is already available online. I could image the CD-ROMs
from both boxes (not sure if they are actually different between the
two) and make that available to archive if it is not already archived
somewhere so nothing would be really lost if I recycled these.

-Glen