TOP POSTING

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 17:16:39 CST 2015

> >> Thunderbird has calendars now.
> >>

> > Only with more plug-ins....
> >

> 	You're not running current Thunderbird, are you?

I am, and I see that as from V38 (basically the current version) the
calendar add-on is bundled with Thunderbird BUT ITS STILL AN ADDON THAT HAS
TO BE SEPARATELY ENABLED and Configured.
I can't some much searching find any info on using Lightening either with
live.com or google calendars. Outlook syncs automatically with live.com
calendars, and it took 5 minutes of googling to get it to display my live
google calendar.