Bye for now... was: <insert a huge lot of bloat and offtopic here>

Doug Jackson doug at doughq.com
Sat Dec 12 16:01:40 CST 2015

I've been a member of this list for many years.  Sometimes people are on topic.   Sometimes they are not. But the list remains a useful source of infirmation and trivia alike.

I understand where the <del> key is, and what its function is.  I have found that judicious use can increase my happyness level.  That way,   I can still get information that is interesting to me while reducing my frustration.

I also use modern access methods, so I'm unphased about posting styles.  I save the teletype paper for really important things like playing SPACWR...   this glass teletype thing may well take off some day. ..

At least this list is more civil than comp.lang.forth...  thats full of cranky people.

Just my $0.02.  Use <del> or <bs> as you see fit.

Doug.