TOP POSTING

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Thu Dec 10 15:28:05 CST 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 09:49:37AM -0500, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:

> THunderbird does what you tell it to. There is an option in Account
> Settings to change where the cursor goes in replies & such.

Even for those who haven't changed that setting, most if not all PC
keyboards have arrow keys on them that can be used to move the cursor where
it needs to be.  I use Mutt for e-mail and vim as my editor.  When replying
to an e-mail my cursor always starts out at the top .  If it was positioned
at the bottom of the e-mail I was replying to I'd have to move back up to
the top to properly trim the message I was replying to, so having the cursor
start out at the top is actually easier anyway.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.