midrange-l - WAS:::Re: Looking for AS/400

Mike Boyle tulsamike3434 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:23:21 CST 2015

Sorry to bust in this post but I have read the page where I sighned up and
well.. How do to make a post and not just reply to others? Again sorry for
the off-topic question...

--

**** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***This e-mail transmission, including any
attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged.