SCSI Questions (Was: "Re: Purchased a Microvax 3800")

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:37:58 CST 2015

"So a 9-track open-reel SCSI drive should work just as well as a DDS, DLT,
SLT drive."

Oh wow. i had not even considered that. I have a pdp 11 with a beast of a 9
track tape drive in is's own rack, that would be interesting if i could get
a scsi tape drive for the vax and use some big tapes to move data between
the two.