Maximizing value selling a working 11/34

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:02:09 CST 2015

I mention it to many of my customers and other contacts, and quite a
lot either do not know, or know and are just not members. I suppose
the PeeCee crowd is mostly on the forum, but the big iron people
mostly keep to themselves.

I suppose there are quite a few people, myself included, that would
like to be on many lists for many varied interests, and just can not
spend the resources with all of them. so some lists just do not make
the cut. I could be on 25, maybe 35 different lists of all sorts, but
I keep it down to just 5 or 6, due to limited time and brain.

--
Will