Maximizing value selling a working 11/34

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:10:15 CST 2015

>     4.  I can't see any form of sale raising salary type money.

Working PDP-11 systems have been fetching good money lately. We do not
know the circumstances with the business, but the sale of the system
very well could keep a tech employed for a little longer - and
sometimes that might make all the difference in the feast or famine
world of some businesses, like engineering consulting.

>     6. Moving it would probably render it inoperative.

Don't hire the American Tourister apes to move it.

--
Will