Purchased a Microvax 3800

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Dec 6 12:53:10 CST 2015

On 12/06/2015 10:24 AM, Mark G. Thomas wrote:

> As much as I love old CPUs, I've lost my patience with hard disk
> drives.

Same here--using an old system that's brought out only once every few
years only to have its hard drive quit working (or working after a few
smart raps on the HDA with a small mallet) isn't what I look forward to.

I'm using CF on a lot of my old PCs now.  No problems at all.  One of
these days, I'll get around to doing something for the other non-PC
machines.

--Chuck