Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Wed Dec 2 16:23:41 CST 2015

On 12/02/2015 01:51 PM, Rik Bos wrote:

> It's not the first time this discussion comes around.. Poly Urethane
> rubber, it's called in dutch 'precisie buis/slang' and you can get it
> in several sizes from 6mm to . large http://www.deboerit.nl/ is my
> supplier it's a local firm.

That's curious--when this popped into my inbox, I was in the middle of 
asking if anyone used PU hose for this purpose.  I'll add a caution that 
PU comes in many durometer ratings and that I don't know what's 
appropriate for this use.

But yeah, the stuff is very common.  I'd be surprised if McMaster-Carr 
didn't sell it.


More information about the cctalk mailing list