Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 2 16:20:22 CST 2015

     Well it certainly works for you Rik.
I dont speak Dutch and its not clear exactly which of the products you 
refer to.
The end of hub appears to have been turned on a lathe.
So if you speak Dutch and have a nice big lathe in your shed you can fix 
your TU58
For us lesser mortals the search goes on.


On 02/12/2015 21:51, Rik Bos wrote:
>> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
>> Van: cctech [mailto:cctech-bounces at classiccmp.org] Namens tony duell
>> Verzonden: woensdag 2 december 2015 22:29
>> Aan: General Discussion: On-Topic Posts
>> Onderwerp: RE: TU-58
>>> This is the picture..
>>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/hp-fix/9452805294/in/album-7215763495941
>>> 8702/ I'm using a special kind of hose, which is precisely made.
>> OK, what is it called, who makes it, and where can you buy it?
>> -tony
>> =
> It's not the first time this discussion comes around..
> Poly Urethane rubber, it's called in dutch 'precisie buis/slang' and you can
> get it in several sizes from 6mm to . large
> http://www.deboerit.nl/ is my supplier it's a local firm.
> -Rik

More information about the cctalk mailing list