De-yellowing results

Geoffrey Oltmans oltmansg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:16:55 CDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Terry Stewart <terry at webweavers.co.nz>
wrote:

> >Regarding the keycaps -- Corey Cohen suggested that I remove them and soak
> them in 3% peroxide. Going to have to try that.

Well, remember this is with just 3% hydrogen peroxide, which is quite a bit
less than what's in the hair gels (what's it, 20-40%)? I used this on my
commodore 128D, just a handful of parts and it worked fine. It did take
several days to work though, which is probably better as far as the
blooiming and streaking effects that happen with the stronger treatments.