So, what's the deal with DigiBarn?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 19:33:43 CDT 2015

I  wrote them  with an Osborne  question  as we   got a osborne 1 but it
was later and slicker  and   they   replied  other than that I  do not  know.

Seems we are getting hit  with  computers  with handles on  them  this
month.  A RS  4P  showed up today!

Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 8/24/2015 3:30:06 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,