VT100 preventative maintenance?

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 22 13:00:33 CDT 2015

I can't say I know for sure, but I did replace all the electrolytics on the
video control boards of both my VT101 and VT102, because there was a
definite wobble to the image on both terminals. Replacing all of them fixed
the wobble. As I have posted before, I did this after testing each
capacitor with the test equipment I have, which is just a capacitance meter
and an ESR meter, neither of which appeared to reveal a problem.

Regards

Rob