Data I/O 29B

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Sat Aug 22 08:58:57 CDT 2015

thats it. I hardly ever use the data IO unless i need to burn a bipolar prom
i have anther prom programmer much newer that does everything except
bipolar proms

thanks rik been a while since i used it and forget the name

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,