More on manuals plus rescue

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 23:10:29 CDT 2015

> Ask Will Donzelli about the Cyber Resources rescue we did.
> You'll not get any sympathy for waiting 'til the last day
> from him or me.

The Data General save was far worse. At least with CyberResources
(mainly a New Jersey CDC reseller that had a very sizable library, for
those confused by the reference), the pressure to save the stuff
quickly dispersed. EMC, if I recall correctly, was more like "the tape
library is being wheeled out onto the shipping dock tomorrow. You have
a few days to take it, or the janitors will deal with it.".

--
Will