Probs w. M3119 CXY08 MUX on VAX VMS 7.3

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Tue Aug 18 05:48:29 CDT 2015

On 2015-08-18 11:31, Holm Tiffe wrote:
> Jerry Weiss wrote:
>
>> Sorry if some of the suggestions aren?t appropriate, was just throwing a few things out.
>>

>> $analyze/error/since=today/full/include=tx
>>
>> Can you post a sample of the output for one of the lines that has an error?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jerry
>>

> Hmm...
>

> $analyze/error/since=yesterday/full/include=tx
> Error Log Report Generator                  Version V7.1
> %ERF-F-INVQUAVA1, value 'TX' invalid for /INCLUDE qualifier
> $
>
> I've looked over what was reported with $analyze/error/since=yesterday/full
> but haven't found anything interesting ..

Not sure why /include=tx was suggested. I don't think that makes sense.
Anyway, you found a way around that. Otherwise, the device name should
be used, which should have been TT I believe.

But I would expect there to be some information in the error log as your
error count is non-zero. Strange...

Things that would be interesting to check more is that you really have
the right device type and driver installed.

	Johnny