Anyone have a Lockheed SUE?

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Fri Aug 14 20:20:47 CDT 2015

The other mini I've gone down too deep a rathole on is the Pertec
Computer Corp XL40 (univac 1900) which was a third generation key-tape
system. Pertec bought Computer Machinery Corporation, who appears to
have made their own PDP-8 clone (Bob Rosenbloom has one)
http://www.dvq.com/oldcomp/photos2/1k/cmc3.jpg for the first generation,
then they used PDP-11's for the 1800, then microcoding
their own 16 bit computer for the XL/40. What I have been able to dig
up is under pertec/dataEntry. I'm still trying to figure out what the
instruction set actually was.