DEC RX02-PA?

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Sun Aug 9 11:26:12 CDT 2015

On 2015-08-09 18:14, William Donzelli wrote:
> The pedestal RX02s are around, but pretty rare. I think they were part
> of a PDP-8 based word processor (VT78?), and/or part of the smaller
> PDT11 systems.

You can easily google pictures of the VT78, and it has the same two RX01
(or if it is RX02) side by side as you could expect elsewhere.

The PDT-11/150 at least have drives that resembles the ones on ebay, but
the cabinet is different (if you can even say the PDT-11/150 have a
cabinet).

No, the ebay listing is still a weird beast, to say the least.

	Johnny