Saved DEC kit

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri Aug 7 16:48:56 CDT 2015

There are establishments here in the US that sell 'pounders' of 'beer',
i.e. 16oz. glasses.  The reference is usually to something that only
loosely resembles beer - we're back to sex-in-a-canoe jokes here.
Establishments that server real beer most often refer to them as pints,
although there is evidence some are only 14oz.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."