Saved DEC kit

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Aug 5 13:25:11 CDT 2015

>>> Hmm.. 55 pints?

On Wed, 5 Aug 2015, Dave G4UGM wrote:
> Those are "imperial pints", in the US a pint is 16 fluid onces so nearer to
> 464 (I think) grams...

"A pint is a pound, the world around." is no longer true.  Not just the
price of beer not being a pound per pint, but the unit of measure.
And pluto is no longer a planet.

Perhaps we should go get 44 pints of beer in UK and 55 pints of beer
in USA.  Once we drink them all, we'll have a better perspective on the
problem.

25Kg is definitely in range for a complete microcomputer, or components of
a minicomputer.   Or minimal documentation for a system.