Unusual stuff inside computers

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Aug 2 13:55:10 CDT 2015

On 08/02/2015 11:41 AM, Rick Bensene wrote:
> A faded semi-nude 4x6 photo of a woman on a beach inside an IBM
> PC-XT that I found in a thrift shop many years ago.  How or why it
> was in there is anyone's guess.

Well, XT's weren't too good for pornography back then, I guess--so it
was more of a matter of "bring your own".

Turning this discussion on its head, I wonder if I'm the only one to
stash manuals and setup CDs in the cases of my systems.  Has anyone ever
picked up an old system and found system documentation inside?

Just wondering if I'm the exception...

--Chuck