VCF Ban, Vector Graphic cards, Wright card punch, MDS Keyboard

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:26:56 CDT 2015

The person who did my will, which referred to the trust, living will,
living trust, and real estate trust ( I think that's what they are called)
is both an attorney and a CPA. Most of his family all work in the
investment/ estate planning field. The total for everything was less than
$1000.

 There was a fee ($12?) for the county to change the name on the deed, and
they didn't even look at the trust. My banks all have copies, and if
anything happens to me my sons have immediate access to everything.