VCF Ban, Vector Graphic cards, Wright card punch, MDS Keyboard

Ali cctalk at
Wed Apr 29 15:56:04 CDT 2015

> Here in the US, you can set up a living trust.
> If done correctly, there is no need for probate court, lawyers, or
> additional costs.
> I had mine done a few surgeries ago, and is is nice to know that it
> will make things easier, quicker, and less expensive for my family.
> Most Lawyers don't like them because they make a lot of money in
> probate.

Not to go way OT but:

They don't? Mine was more than happy to take my money! :) You have to go to the right lawyer - i.e. one specializing in trusts. For those guys it is easy money because for the most part it is boiler plate work. 

In the US you should have a Living Trust (to avoid tax issues), a will, a Durable Power of Attorney, and an Advance Directive. You don't want to know how many time in my line of work I run into people without the last two and the headaches it causes for us and the families.....

More information about the cctalk mailing list